123 Main street Harleysville, PA 19438
McGrath Systems has need for a Quality Inspector in the Harleysville, PA area. Please review the job description below and apply to set up an interview:
- Perform inspections to verify conformance of product to customer specifications.
- Compare the part, material or product for compliance to the drawing or specifications for making decisions.
- Perform first piece inspections, final inspections and receiving inspections.
- Utilize inspection tools such as: micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, smooth plug, pin, and thread gauges.
- Use measuring equipment efficiently and effectively. (CMM, Calipers, mics, dial indicator, torque wrench, force gauges, etc.)
- Maintain inspection records and advise the Quality Manager on updates.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or a minimum of 3 years in the Quality field, and they must be able to read blueprints and work proficiently with measuring tools.
- Basic computer skills to enter data and maintain inspection records.
For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.