Quality Control Inspector - Direct Hire
123 Main Street Fairless Hills, PA 19030
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for an opportunity as Quality Control Inspector to work in the Fairless Hills, PA area for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity. There are openings on both 1st and 2nd shift.
Main Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to the Following:
- Analyze and interpret engineering drawings, data, manuals, and other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures, formulas, and measuring instruments required
- Measure dimensions of products using measuring instruments such as rulers, calipers, gauges, and micrometers
- Mark items with details such as grade and acceptance or rejection status
- Record inspection or test data
- Analyze test data and make computations
- Reject products and materials not meeting specifications and create change request
- Observe and monitor production operations and equipment
- Basic record keeping regarding corrective actions, inspection results, calibration records, engineering changes
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent; additional technical training desirable.
- Experience reading engineering drawings, understanding engineering specifications, and related technical documents.
- Experience using calipers, gauges, and inspection equipment in a production environment
- Experience with inspecting sheet metal, die cast, and other manufactured parts
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must occasionally be able to lift and move from 50 to 100 lbs.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace