Quality Assurance Inspector
123 Main Street Pottstown, PA 19464
McGrath Systems is accepting applications for a Quality Assurance Inspector in the Pottstown, PA area.
- Inspects and approves incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Inspects in-process production by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, returning products for re-work, and confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs, summarizes re-work and waste, and inputs data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calibration requirements, and calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures, and complying with legal regulations.
- High school diploma
- Experience with measuring devices such as meters, gauges, computers, calipers, and other measuring instruments
- One to two years’ quality inspector experience
For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-278-8746
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.