123 Main Street King of Prussia, PA 19406
McGrath Systems is accepting applications for a QC Chemist to work in the King of Prussia, PA area.
- Responsible for the sampling and testing of all incoming raw materials, in-process and finished products following methods outlined in the QC procedures database.
- Responsible for document control of specifications and test methods and document revisions through ISO change control process
- Document results for all test performed and maintain records in LIMS system
- Responsible for calibration by known standards on all analytical measuring equipment and document appropriate calibration procedures for all QC equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance logs and sample logbooks for each instrument in QC
- Responsible for adding the documentation of new SOP methods or method changes into the QC database
- Preparation of Certificate of Analysis when required
- Responsible to maintain a clean and safe area for performing Quality Control procedures
- Must be experienced and comfortable handling high pressure gases and cylinders
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to interpret and follow SOPs
- Must be a self starter, able to take on new responsibilities and challenges
- Must possess social orientation; able to work with others rather than alone
- Some experience in GC, GCMS, ICP, FTIR and other various instrumentations
- Some experience in technical writing (willing to learn)
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.