3005 State Road Telford, PA 18969
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for an experienced Press Operator to work in the Lansdale, PA area
- Oversee the operation of the press.
- Oversee preparation for upcoming jobs.
- Ensure good pass-down at shift change.
- Continual training of assistants.
- Complete job set-ups and changeovers.
- Log all non-emergency maintenance at press side.
- Maintain production and MRP reports.
- Perform PM on machines.
- Mount plates as necessary.
- Report all safety related problems, accidents and emergency maintenance to immediate supervisor.
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Trash removal.
- Observes plant safety rules.
- Maintain and keep equipment and/or work area in an orderly manner.
- Perform other related work as required.
- Ability to operate flexographic press
- Use of hand tools, such as wrenches, screwdrivers, tape measures, stop watches etc.
- Basic computer skills
- Repetitive walking, bending, and stooping
- Periodic climbing.
- Lifting requirement of over 50 lbs.
- Good Color perception necessary
If you are interested please email updated resume to Justin Ealias at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.