123 Main Street Bethlehem, PA 18018
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a direct hire Manufacturing Technician opportunity in the Bethlehem, PA area.
- Operate semi-automated and automated equipment in the production area at a sufficient rate and quality level.
- Perform on-line inspection of all components/parts produced. Take corrective action and/or make recommendations to the supervisor.
- Complete all paperwork and equipment logbooks and review other operator' s paperwork for accuracy and completeness as required.
- Responsible for set-up and shutdown of equipment and work closely with the maintenance department in identifying maintenance and repair needs on the equipment.
- Must follow all GMP and company safety regulations and guidelines.
- Cross train and assist in other manufacturing duties as required.
- Perform general housekeeping activities in manufacturing area.
- Perform other activities as assigned by the supervisor.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and mathematics skills are required.
- Windows-based computer skills required, familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel desirable.
- Ability to use calculator, balances and measuring equipment required.
- Mechanical aptitude for general maintenance of equipment required.
- Good organizational skills are required.
- Experience with GMP/ISO manufacturing operations desired.
- Ability to work in a laboratory environment
- Ability to operate, adjust, and maintain automated equipment
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-278-8746
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.