123 Main Street Bethlehem, PA 18018
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Direct Hire Manufacturing Engineer opportunity in the Bethleham, PA area.
- Support production operations by trouble shooting and repairing automated assembly and packaging equipment in conjunction with the Maintenance team
- Develop and revise manufacturing process documentation including material specifications, component and assembly drawings, and work instructions
- Improve existing manufacturing processes and equipment to increase yield and reduce labor by specifying or designing the change, determining the return on investment, and implementing the change including commissioning and validation
- Support new product development from concept through launch by specifying, designing, and implementing manufacturing cells
- Investigate manufacturing yield or product nonconformance issues, determine root causes, and implement corrective and preventative actions
- Lead or participate in the development of FMEA’ s
- Implement lean manufacturing and process control techniques to support business goals
- Maintain compliance with all GMP and Quality System
- Designing or specifying, purchasing, commissioning, and debugging assembly and packaging equipment
- Experience with equipment and system validation including authoring and executing IQ, OQ, and PQ protocols
- Experience developing and driving continuous improvement of manufacturing processes.
- Ability to independently interpret machine manuals, electrical schematics, mechanical design drawings, and ladder logic/machine controls
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including previous experience with Statistical Process Control, Design of Experiments, and root cause analysis
- Good communication skills, written and oral.
- Experience with Solidworks and/or AutoCad
- Lean/Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Experience in an ISO or GMP compliant organization preferred
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Engineering (ChemE, ME or MfgE)
- 2-8 years Manufacturing Engineering experience in a medical or consumer products environment
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-278-8746
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.