123 Main Street Bethlehem, PA
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a direct hire Maintenance Mechanic opportunity in the Bethlehem, PA area.
- Electrical circuits and components including switches, sensors, and relays
- Pneumatic devices, cylinders, Actuators and flow controls
- Vacuum generators, pumps, switches and support devices
- AC and DC motors and controls including VFDs
- Servo and stepper motors and controls
- Knowledge of vision systems, robotic pick devices and PLC logic controllers is a plus
- Responsible for performing all routine and non-routine preventative maintenance on semi-customized production equipment
- 2-4 years in an industrial setting, with knowledge of production machinery
- Maintenance experience in a GMP manufacturing environment performing a variety of maintenance and troubleshooting activities preferred
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-278-8746
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.