123 Main Street Danboro, PA 18902
McGrath Systems is accepting applications for a Flow Cytometrist to work in the Danboro, PA area.
- Function as a scientific resource, including training, assisting in troubleshooting, and participating in scientific initiatives, support efficient method development and validations to the desired standards and within tight timelines.
- Perform routine sample analysis and method validation experiments
- Develop flow cytometry methods under the guidance of Laboratory Manager with input from senior scientific staff to support the establishment of regulated, fit-for-purpose or discovery projects.
- Document all project work according to company processes and procedures.
- Regularly communicate progress and status to the Management as necessary.
- Prepare stock and working solutions and QC samples and contribute to efficient laboratory operations.
- Knowledgeable in chemistry, biology and/or immunology coupled with expertise in multiparameter flow cytometry techniques.
- Bachelor’ s required, MS level preferred
- Ability to perform accurate and precise processing of biological samples, and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures within a clinical, GCP/GLP lab.
- Highly experienced in all routine laboratory procedures.
- Competent in Microsoft Office, (Word, PowerPoint, Excel spreadsheet design and validations).
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills in order to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Experience in method/assay development with a sound scientific background, and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to follow written and oral scientific directions, and work well both independently and with others.
- Ability to think creatively and analytically solving method development challenges.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.