Electro Mechnical Maintenance Mechanic
123 Main Street Bensalem, PA
McGrath Systems is accepting applications for a direct hire Maintenance Mechanic in the Bensalem, PA area.
- Read blueprints, schematics, and diagrams to determine the method and sequence of assembly of a part, machine, or piece of equipment
- Verify dimensions of parts, using precision measuring instruments, to ensure that specifications are met
- Operate metalworking machines to make housings, fittings, and fixtures
- Repair and calibrate hydraulic and pneumatic assemblies
- Test the performance of electro-mechanical assemblies, using test instruments
- Install electronic parts and hardware, using soldering equipment and hand tools
- Daily Greasing & lubrication of all shop equipment.
- Routine electrical repairs such as receptacles, switches, & motor repairs.
- Ensuring all supplies needed for production are in stock & readily available such as Lubricants & Charcoal.
- Mechanical repairs to all equipment daily.
For immediate consideration email resume to email@example.com or call 215-278-8726
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.