Electrical Maintenance Technician
123 Main Road Coatesville, PA 19320
McGrath Systems is actively seeking Electrical Maintenance Technician in the Coatesville, PA area. The ideal candidate will have electrical maintenance experience in an industrial environment.
- Responsible for managing maintenance systems and managing constant improvement
- Supervising repair schedules and reviewing cost estimates.
- Prioritizing the maintenance and repairs of company equipment and parts.
- Maintaining, diagnosing, and repairing building electrical systems.
- Overseeing the implementation of safety policies and procedures within the department.
- Overseeing heavy machinery cleanliness and ensuring machinery is in proper working order.
- Responsible for grounds maintenance, organization, and cleanliness.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs. as needed.
- Reliable transportation
- Certified electrician preferred but not required
For immediate consideration, email me your resume to email@example.com
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.