123 Main Street Hamburg, PA 19526
McGrath Systems is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer for a direct hire opportunity in the Hamburg, PA area.
- Manage a variety of projects simultaneously: Provide alternate solutions. Provide cost estimates. Develop scope of work for project. Provide /Design drawings and specifications for project. Verify project design meets all regulatory codes and regulation, including Sapa standards. Provide requisitions and work orders for completion of project. Provide direction to labor force to complete projects
- Work with internal and external engineering resources, equipment suppliers, and construction contractors to complete assigned projects within schedule and budget constraints.
- Perform a variety of engineering tasks such as analytical problem solving, design calculations, review of proposals from equipment suppliers and contractors, selection of equipment and contractors, and review and approval of vendor drawings, scheduling, and cost control.
- Provide engineering assistance for maintenance and manufacturing departments: Develop solutions for ongoing maintenance/reliability problems, evaluate equipment upgrades, update drawings to reflect changes made by maintenance, troubleshoot existing systems, coordinate/provide training and equipment documentation. Develop Operational Manuals for internally designed control systems.
- Communicate schedules and project status within department, with other departments within the plant, and with equipment suppliers and construction contractors.
- A bachelor’ s degree (BS or BA) in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years industrial experience
- Knowledge of power system components, control systems, network communication, serial device communications, SCADA, supervisory control systems, drive, motion control and associated mechanical equipment.
- Basic proficiency with AutoCAD software
- Project management skills
For immediate consideration please send resume to email@example.com or call 215-278-8746
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.