123 Main Street Orlando, FL 32827
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Construction Superintendent in the South Orlando, FL area.
- Lead the field staff and deploy the project strategy
- Create, update, and maintain an accurate project schedule
- Supervise all field operations ensuring that the work is being done in accordance with the project strategy and construction documents
- Perform daily site walk-throughs to monitor construction progress, quality control and site safety
- Maintain positive relationships with subcontractors and vendors; treat them fairly and professionally in all interactions and set an example for others to do the same
- Develop a complete punch list and ensure it' s a timely, thorough execution
Superintendent Required Experience:
- 3-5 years' experience overseeing subcontractors
- 3-5 years' experience scheduling subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion
- History of meeting deadlines
- Able to work under pressure with short deadlines
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: email@example.com or call 215-278-8746
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.