Construction Site Safety Officer
123 Main Street Orlando, FL 32827
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Construction Site Safety Officer in the South Orlando, FL area.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conduct organized and professional administration of a comprehensive safety program.
- Ensure compliance with applicable law and safety requirements for worksite conditions, processes, training, inspections, and auditing.
- Identify and eliminate injury possibilities.
- Perform periodic site safety audits and inspections.
- Report on safety status, findings, and progress.
- Represent the company and provide expert guidance through inspections by regulatory agencies and insurance companies.
- Respond quickly to reports of safety incidents, manage investigations, and remedial actions.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with the peers, management, and site personnel.
- Prepare, maintain and submit site-specific safety documentation.
- Ability to accurately perceive safety issues using senses, including Detect, Determine, Perceive, Identify, Recognize, Judge, Observe, Inspect, Estimate, and Assess.
- MUST HAVE CURRENT OSHA 30 CERTIFICATION
- Detailed knowledge of construction and industrial safety requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
For immediate consideration, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-278-8746
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.