123 Main St. Norristown, PA 19403
McGrath Systems has an immediate need for an Inspector in the Norristown, PA area. Please apply now.
- Visual inspection of machined components using stereo-microscope.
- Measure and inspect.
- Assemble lower level components into upper level finished assemblies.
- Use hand held deburring knives and pneumatic tools equipped with burr tools to remove heavy burrs.
- Visually inspect by utilizing illumination devices & microscope to view internal areas of company products to ensure adequate deburring.
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets.
- Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints, traveler, work instruction, process specifications, sketches, and direction from supervisor in completing a variety of assembly and inspection tasks.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Basic ability to read part drawings
- Clean, organized, and multi-task capable
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Willing to grow with our company
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.