Visual Inspector (Deburr)
McGrath Systems is looking for Visual Inspector in Norristown PA. Please apply at your earliest.
- Visual inspection of machined components using stereo-microscope.
- Measure and inspect.
- Use hand held deburring knives and pneumatic tools equipped with burr tools to remove heavy burrs.
- Visually inspect by utilizing illumination devices & microscope to view internal areas of company products to ensure adequate deburring.
- Bring problems/issues to attention of the Visual Inspection Supervisor.
- Accurately complete all quality control documentation and inspection sheets.
- Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as blueprints
- Work efficiently to achieve targeted goals.
- Adhere to the letter and spirit of the company Code of Conduct
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Basic ability to read part drawings
- Clean, organized, and multi-task capable
- Team player, open to new ideas and team work, self-motivated individual, willingness to continually strive to increase personal knowledge and value
- Above average manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Visual inspection with the use of a microscope on small parts with attention to detail
For immediate consideration email your resume to email@example.com