McGrath Systems has need for TIG Welder in the Chester, PA area. Candidates must have experience in the steel industry and will be trained on operating various machines as needed. Apply now to set up your interview and test.
- Hand Tools, Power tools (pneumatic and electric) and various measuring equipment and other special inspection equipment, such as files, grinders, drills, chisels, hammers, tapes, Gauges, etc.
- Welding and burning equipment, Fork Lift, hand trucks and dollies.
- Must be proficient in blue print reading.
- Candidate must have 1-3 years experience in manufacturing and fabrication.
- AWS Certification MIG and TIG AWS D17.1, D1.2; effectively welding materials of various thicknesses.
- Working to blue prints, bill of materials and/or jogs. fixtures, templates; layout, align, fit components to assemble structural forms. Bolts, clamps and tack weld parts to secure in position for welding. Responsible for checking availability of parts, abstains same.
- Will require burning skills.
- Physical requirements to lift 51-75 pounds.
- Standing for prolong periods of time, bending, stretching, sitting.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to:
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.