R&D Engineering Project Manager
123 Main Street Warrington, PA 18976
McGrath Systems is accepting applications for a R&D Engineering Project Manager opportunity in the Warrington, PA area.
- Manage R&D Engineering projects
- Allocate resources within engineering teams
- Ability to communicate technically with Analog/Digital circuit engineers
- Ability to communicate technically with Software engineers
- Ability to communicate technically with Hardware engineers
- Ability to communicate technically with engineers regarding PCB layout
- Scheduling of projects
- Manage integrations
- Knowledge of C++/C# and Python a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of non-academic electrical engineering experience.
- Minimum of a bachelor’ s degree in Electrical Engineering, Analytical Chemistry or other instrumental sciences.
- Scientific instrumentation experience preferred.
For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-278-8746
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.