123 Main Street Norristown, PA 19406
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Quality Inspector to work in the Norristown, PA area.
- Perform inspection of graphic case and module production assemblies and sub-assemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards.
- Performs assigned inspection functions in accordance with the company’ s GMP’ s.
- Performs a roving inspection of manufactured parts from fabrication machines for first and last piece inspection.
- Performs receiving inspection of incoming parts and visually inspect per drawing specifications.
- Performs first and last piece of all assemblies and sub-assemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards.
- Ability to read blue prints
- Manufacturing background in inspection is required and experience in medical device manufacturing a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Basic Math & Geometry/Trigonometry.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Competency in using all types of inspection instruments to include: Optical Comparators, Micrometers, Calipers, Depth Mic, Height gages, etc.
Forward resume directly: email@example.com
Please feel free to call directly: Justin: 215 278 8726
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace