123 Main Street Limerick, PA 19468
McGrath Systems is accepting applications for an Quality Engineer for a DIRECT HIRE opportunity in the Limerick, PA area.
- Connects component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connects wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points, using soldering, welding, thermocompression, or related bonding procedures and equipment.
- Performs any combination of following tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems: Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
- Installs finished assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets.
- Performs on-line go-not-go testing and inspection, using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
- High school diploma
- Experience with electronic assembly
- Experience soldering small guage wires and PCBs
- One to two years’ of experience within electronic assembly
For immediate consideration email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 215-278-8746
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.