600 Industrial Loop Road Tooele, UT 84074
Reporting to the Plant, the Design Manager (DM) is responsible for all CAD related design support on assigned projects in North America.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• The Design Manager must have strong working knowledge of AutoCAD 2016 w/Desktop. Architectural production drawings, interior space planning and material specifications experience is preferred.
• Position includes preparing plans, for pre-engineering, bidding and estimating.
• Manage state submittal process and building label program
• Ability to manage ongoing projects with attention to details and adherence to schedules.
• Ability to prepare presentation drawings and perspective renderings would be a plus.
• Detail structural wood components for the Modular Construction Industry.
• Gathering and organizing drawings, data/cut sheets and other submittals for the project team.
• Work closely with the Plant Manager and hired consultants to insure drawings are completed in a timely manner and accurately reflect the project requirements
• Complete drawing sets -- for state submittals
Qualifications (Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required)
• Proficiency in AutoCAD -- 2016
• Minimum of 2 years CAD experience preferred, with a solid background in building trades and/or site development.
• Skill in communicating accurately in verbal and written formats.
• Attention to detail and adherence to company processes and procedures.
• College degree, preferred, with a construction or engineering preference, or equivalent training and experience.
McGrath is an equal opportunity employer.