3005 State Road Telford, Pennsylvania 18969
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for an experienced Press Operator to work in the Souderton, PA area on 2nd shift.
If you are interested please email updated resume to Justin Ealias at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2152788726
- Oversee the operation of the press.
- Oversee preparation for upcoming jobs.
- Ensure good pass-down at shift change.
- Continual training of assistants.
- Complete job set-ups and changeovers.
- Log all non-emergency maintenance at press side.
- Maintain production and MRP reports.
- Perform PM on machines.
- Mount plates as necessary.
- Report all safety related problems, accidents and emergency maintenance to immediate supervisor.
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Trash removal.
- Observes plant safety rules.
- Maintain and keep equipment and/or work area in an orderly manner.
- Perform other related work as required.
- Ability to operate flexographic press
- Use of hand tools, such as wrenches, screwdrivers, tape measures, stop watches etc.
- Basic computer skills
- Repetitive walking, bending, and stooping
- Periodic climbing.
- Lifting requirement of over 50 lbs.
- Good Color perception necessary
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace