3005 State Road Telford, PA 18969
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for an experienced Packer to work in the Souderton, PA area on 2nd shift.
If you are interested please email updated resume to Shaun Brandel at email@example.com
- Cut cores.
- Wrap and secure finished goods to pallet.
- Write up and attach pallet labels and pallet tickets.
- Weigh and stretch wrap finished pallets.
- Box up finished pallets.
- Stage finished pallets in finished goods location.
- Dump all trim and scrap from slitters.
- Report all safety related problems & accidents to immediate supervisor.
- Maintains and keeps equipment and/or work area in an orderly manner.
- Observes plant safety rules including save forklift operation.
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Help maintain productivity on the Slitter Machine.
- Performs other related work as required.
- Use of Pallet Jacks.
- Basic computer skills.
- Repetitive standing, walking, squatting, bending, and stooping.
- Repetitive climbing on to forklift.
- Lifting requirement of over 50 lbs.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.