PLC Maintenance Technician
123 Main Street Hamburg, PA 19526
McGrath Systems is seeking a PLC Maintenance Technician to work in the Hamburg, PA area for a direct hire opportunity.
- Associates degree in electrical/electronic technology field preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on industrial experience with control systems.
- Proficiency in programming/navigating and troubleshooting PLC control systems is a must.
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLC-5, SLC-500, ControLogix, and Panelview Plus is a big plus.
- Familiarity with the following industrial control communication protocols: ControlNet, Ethernet, DH+, Remote I/O, DeviceNet.
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, and combustion control systems is a plus.
- Knowledge of Windows operating system, PC/software configurations, and how PLC software works with computer operating systems.
- Selected candidates will be required to pass written and hands on tests.
For immediate consideration, please call Nolan at 215-278-8746 or email email@example.com
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer