600 Industrial Loop Road Tooele, UT 84074
Material Handler/Forklift operator
The Material handler/Forklift operator is responsible for the receiving, storage and distribution of materials and supplies for the facility and the daily inspection of equipment and safe operation.
- Material will be stored in designated areas.
- Material will be opened and unpacked and stocked in the proper area as soon as possible.
- Material packing will be removed and disposed of to keep the production area clean and safe.
- Material will be rotated to use older material first.
- All material accidently damaged will be reported to purchasing manager at once.
- Alert the Purchasing manager of possible material shortages.
The Material handler/Forklift driver will assist in moving of units on and off the production line.
- Hanging of Bard units
- Placing line roll equipment in factory
- Moving frames into factory
- Placing units on line roll equipment
- Unloading of frames
The Material handler/Forklift operator will be responsible for the trash and recycling containers both inside and outside the plant.
- Remove damaged and obsolete material from factory.
- Dispose of refuse from plant.
- Recycle of certain scrap.
- To perform housekeeping in warehouse and yard.
The Material Handler/Forklift operator will unload trucks in the yard.
- Account for all incoming material and verify the amounts to packing list
- The proper material is being delivered.
- Inspect the material for damage and report all damage to Purchasing manager before the delivery truck leaves the yard.
- Return all packing slips and counts to purchasing by days end.
- Check lumber for moisture and mold.
- Assist in packing and shipping of materials for credit or return.
- Turn in a daily Inspection sheet of the lift used that day.
- Report at once all unsafe equipment issues or problems.
The above is a general guide line of duties. You may be ask to do other task throughout the day as needed. This job description is subject to changes without notice as deemed necessary.
McGrath Systems is an equal opportunity employer.