McGrath Systems has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Expeditor in the Chester, PA area
Wide variety of manufacturing related tasks that will include:
- Monitoring and expediting the manufacturing process
- Ensuring that production schedules are on track
- Determining lead times, resolving scheduling challenges and updating customer delivery dates.
- Assure suppliers are on schedule-expediting as required, ensuring that parts move between workstations immediately.
- Able to anticipate potential bottlenecks.
- Prepare and maintain reports on details parts for current production jobs
- Maintain status of all fabricated parts shortages and coordinate with all other plant personnel to facilitate the orderly and on schedule completion of same.
- Possess good communication skills
- Able to work with all plant personnel and be self-motivated
- Must learning the quoting process
- Must have knowledge in expediting, MRP/ERP systems, quality/continuous improvement initiatives
- Must have the ability to read blue prints
- Ability to stand and walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to push, pull and lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to manually load or unload pallets
- Experience with implementation of Lean Manufacturing practices.
- Maintain documentation in accordance with AS9100/ISO9000
High School Diploma
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.