600 Industrial Loop Road Tooele, Utah 84074
- Your responsibilities are for the plant, tools, and equipment; this will include the daily repairs needed as well as helping to develop a schedule on preventive maintenance for all equipment, and keeping the equipment on schedule with good record keeping. You need to possess the skills and knowledge to perform the job duties ask of a maintenance associate. These will include but not limited to the ability to operate all shop equipment with certifications if needed, be able to work in an elevated platform or ladder, work with and repair electrical tools, equipment and pneumatics. You will have control of the inventory of the tool room as well maintaining records of what leaves the tool room and the return of items to the tool room. You will work with the purchasing manager to order stock for the tool room as needed.
- Safe working habits are your fist and most important assignment.
- Proper safety equipment must be used or worn at all times.
- Work area and tool room must be kept clean, organized, and safe at all times.
- All equipment will be maintained in safe working order.
- You will follow all company procedures when doing work.ie… cutting/welding, hot work permits, and fall protection to name just a few.
- You will report to the Production manager or Plant Manager.
- All unsafe items or repairs that require a change in build must be approved.
- All work needing done should be discussed with Production manager so we can prioritize items as well do them with in a budget.
- You have one of the most important jobs in the plant for its daily operation to keep production going timing is critical and work schedule may need adjusted from time to time for after hour repairs or maintenance.
- Report any abuse of company tools, equipment and property immediately to the Production Manager or Plant Manager.
McGrath Systems is an equal opportunity employer.