123 Main Street Souderton, PA 18964
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Machine Operator to work in the Souderton, PA area
- Periodic inspection of material, cutting out bad material.
- Set up for machine operations
- Hang master rolls.
- Pull samples for Q.C. Inspection
- Unload finished slit rolls
- Put finished rolls on pallets
- Rewinding and rework
- Troubleshoot problems
- Maintain accurate quality, production and waste records.
- Generate through shop floor control & attach to finished rolls.
- Experience and ability to operate slitting machinery
- Use of hand tools, such as wrenches, hex head wrenches, tape measures, etc.
- Ability to read Metric Measurements
- Repetitive standing, walking, bending and stooping
- Lifting requirements of over 50lbs.
- Ability to perform on a computer.
- Able to identify Print/Lam defects
If you are interested please email updated resume to Justin Ealias at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2152788726
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace