34 East Germantown Pike Ste. 166 Norristown, Pennsylvania 19401
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Legal Researcher for a direct hire opportunity in the Norristown, PA area.
Duties and responsibilities
- Contact current and previous employers of an applicant to verify job history
- Contact current and previous educational institutions of an applicant to verify educational history
- Perform criminal record checks and other background screening services including, but not limited to: motor vehicle records, credit checks, address locator searches, etc. and evaluate according to a standard set of criteria
- Coordinate with and communicate with the labs regarding drug screens, physicals and other occupational health services
- Administer and help applicants through the process of completing FBI fingerprint and child abuse clearances
- Act as the primary liaison with clients to answer requests and proactively provide status updates of applicant background checks
- Ensure background checks are completed accurately and timely
- Other tasks as requested by supervisor
- High School Diploma, BA Degree or equivalent preferred
- 2-4 years of administrative or client service experience
- Quick learner who works well in fast-paced environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft word, excel, Adobe and other standard computer programs.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Typing skills must be above average (50wpm)
For immediate consideration please call Tina Leflar at 215-278-8731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.