Injection Molding Machine Operator
123 Main Street Lansdale, Pennsylvania 19446
McGrath Systems currently accepting applications for an Injection Molding Machine Operator to work in the Lansdale, PA area. This is a direct hire opportunity with a great company.
- Set-Up and Operate Injection Molding Machines
- Load/Unload/clean Hoppers and Loaders
- Use finishing equipment such as grinders and other machinery
- Track raw material inventory
- Assemble finished parts as needed
- Perform Quality Controls inspections in process and finished product using tools such as micrometers, calipers, depth gauges, etc.
- Complete manufacturing/QC paperwork
- Perform preventative maintenance on machinery
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience operating Injection Molding Machines
- Experience with blueprints and manufacturing process instructions
- Previous experience working with manual lathe, annealing ovens and band saws desirable
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.