Software Development Manager
McGrath Systems is looking for an Software Development Manager for a direct hire opportunity near Trumbauersville PA.
Ideal candidate is someone who started as a Software developer and progressed to an IT manager role. Most of the job requirements include development, then networking and administration. Please review the requirements and job details below:
- Must have extensive development experience of C++ or C#
- Designs, specifies, configures, installs, and maintains local area network hardware, software, and telecommunications services such as personal computers, system software, software applications, printers, servers, routers, bridges, switches, modems, cabling, and Internet service providers.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisition.
- Establishes and maintains network users, user environment, directories, and security.
- Trains users on software and equipment usage.
- Installs and tests software upgrades.
- Collects and analyzes network and memory utilization.
- Requires a bachelor’ s degree in Business/Computer Sciences or 8 years equivalent experience
- Ability to supervise both the Software Development and Technical Support
- Minimum Ten years’ experience in the field.
• Microsoft SQL Server 2000-2014 w/ SQL Server Reporting Services; • C#.NET 3.5 - 4.6 w/ Visual Studio 2013-2015; • Entity Framework (would be a plus); • Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2015; • MS Access (VBA) 2010-2013; • AutoIT v22.214.171.124 Scripting; • Firebird / Gemini Database (nice to have)
- Windows 2008 R2 & 2012 R2 Servers w/ Hyper V; • Windows XP, 7, 8.1, 10; • Active Directory 2008 R2 & 2012 R2 w/ DHCP, DNS, SMTP, WSUS; • Forefront TMG 2010; • Microsoft Exchange 2010-2013 w/ GFI Mail Essentials; • GFI Endpoint Security 2013; • ERP Experience (Infor Visual Enterprise 7.1.2 preferred); • Document Management (Solidworks Enterprise PDM 2015-2016 preferred); • ISO Standards (Compliant Pro preferred); • Backup Exec 2014; • Citrix w/ Xen Desktop 7.6 (Remote Access); • SysAid (IT Support Ticket System); • Shipping & Receiving (UPS & FedEx); • ADT / Tyco Integrated Security System; • 300 networked devices; • ShoreTel IP phone system
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with IT manager in the title. Please send your expected salary and availability for phone screening in the email/job application as well.