123 Main Street New York, NY 10022
Mitchell Actuarial Recruiting, a division of McGrath Systems, currently has an opening for an Health Actuary in New York City.
- Develop and lead the rate pricing and filing processes
- Maintain good relationships and open lines of communication with our regulatory agencies.
- Leading or playing a key role in projects and growth initiatives.
- Responsible for technical pricing standards and processes for all lines of business
- Reporting for both internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain pricing models and methodologies, perform various trend analyses, and experience monitoring
- Development of forecasts for line of business as well as other analyses associated with new product lines, new business, vendors/partners, provider contracts, etc.
- You' re a Fellow in the Society of Actuaries or on track to become one
- You have 5-10 years of relevant actuarial experience in healthcare
- You have mastered foundational actuarial principles, including but not limited to pricing, valuation, modeling, and product development
- You’ re have familiarity with the Affordable Care Act and related financial & regulatory reporting
- You have strong Business acumen and knowledge of the healthcare industry, products, and business cycles/trends
- You have excellent technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and presentation skills
- You' re able to work well with a smart, passionate, and growing team
- You have a preference for working in a dynamic startup environment where every day offers new challenges
For immediate consideration please call Kenn Mitchell at 215-390-1015 or email email@example.com
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace .