123 Main Street Hatfield, PA 19440
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for an Electronic Assembler to work in the Hatfield, PA area.
- Works from drawings, process sheets and verbal instructions in the fabrication of subassemblies and assemblies. Performs moderately complex soldering operations such as tin and solder nickel plated components. Hand cuts plastic dielectric material and solder preforms. Installs large piece parts using appropriate epoxy, and proceeds to cure to specifications
- Cleans units with chemicals, grit blast, grind or sand metalwork to meet dimensional requirements
- Mixes and applies chemicals for bonding, sealing, or filling antennas.
- Installs and torque hardware per drawing.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Six months – 1 year experience in Electronic Assembly in a production or manufacturing environment
- Six months – 1 year experience using microscope and small hand tools such as tweezers
For immediate consideration please call Simon Nazir at 215-278-8735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.