EMC Applications Engineer
123 Main Street Lansdale, PA 19446
McGrath Systems is seeking an experienced Applications Engineer for a direct hire opportunity in the Lansdale, PA area!
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with Business Development and Sales/Marketing teams to understand customer requirements and key value in use parameters to define new product opportunities incorporating technology to meet and exceed customer needs.
- Collaborate with customers to define functional product performance requirements and translate them into product technical specifications.
- Define and execute experimental plans to develop products meeting customer requirements of cost and performance.
- Collaborate with customers and internal teams to define and execute new product validation programs to achieve customer acceptance.
- Collaborate with R&D team and external collaborators as appropriate to achieve objectives.
- Develop technical data sheets and processing/handling/use procedures for customers
- Manage multiple development programs to meet customer needs and business development timelines.
- Monitor all customer issues and assist to identify and resolve issues effectively.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Engineering or Physics required
- Experience with EMC required
- Sales, Marketing and systems integration exposure is helpful
Please send resume to email@example.com or call 215-278-8746
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.