Customer Service Manager
McGrath Systems is seeking a Customer Service Manager in Philadelphia PA to work night shift. Excellent opportunity to join a great, growing, employee-oriented company. Experience of working as a Customer service in Production, Manufacturing or distribution required.
- Scheduling staff.
- Ongoing training and education of staff.
- Establish performance criteria for team and develop goals and objectives.
- Work with CFO in developing incentive program for staff.
- Work with General Manager providing periodic oversight of various operational departments.
- Work with sales and operational managers to improve information flow and business process.
- Report to senior management regarding status and direction of team.
- Will be responsible for job functions being performed in the upstairs and downstairs location
- Will supervise 2 Night Customer Service Managers
- 10+ years of progressive management experience is needed.
- A Bachelor’ s Degree is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Team play attitude a must
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com along with your expected salary requirements.