200 AM Drive Perkasie, PA 18944
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a CNC Programmer to work in the Perkasie, PA area.
- Establish the production process for manufacturing of customers part that is most efficient wan within the company' s capabilities.
- Generate programs and troubleshoot programs for CNC machine tools.
- Create and maintain control over documents needed to manufacture the product.
- Perform set-ups and run specific equipment.
- Provide management information used in cost estimating.
- 4 years mechanical/industrial/manufacturing engineering degree or a minimum of 5 years related experience
- Require related experience to be in a machine shop utilizing CNC milling machine tools and must be proficient in CNC programming utilizing Solid Works, MasterCam, Part Maker, and G Code understanding.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.