71 S Wacker Dr. Chicago, IL 60606
McGrath Systems currently has an opening for an Associate Actuary in Chicago for a direct hire opportunity.
- Merger and acquisition projects; Determining the impact of various risk management programs with respect to M&A transactions
- Development of new products for financial services companies
- Risk-based capital impact analysis
- Evaluating the appropriateness of modifying product features in reducing a company' s risk exposure
- Developing economic capital models under various frameworks
The ideal candidate should have experience or an understanding in a few of these topics:
- ASA Designation from the Society of Actuaries and actively pursuing the FSA designation.
- Strong quantitative background
- Proficiency in developing stochastic models using Excel, VBA, C++, Matlab and/or other programming languages
- Insurance product modeling experience; MG-ALFA experience would be an asset
- Risk management experience
- Ability to work independently and in team environment
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and tasks, prioritizing and meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Creative problem solver
- Prior consulting experience is a plus, but not necessary
For immediate consideration please call Ken Mitchell at 215-390-1015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.