71 S Wacker Dr. Chicago, Illinois 60606
Our client in Chicago, currently has an opening for an Associate Actuary in their risk management consulting practice
- Analyzes and reviews asset-liability cash flow projections of annuity products, including quarterly trend analysis, then communicates results to more senior actuaries.
- Communicates information related to risk position, especially as it relates to the modeling of fixed, indexed and variable annuity products using the Prophet actuarial modeling system.
- Assists in the implementation and verification of new products, assumptions and methodology in Prophet actuarial models
- Builds relationships with Product Development, Valuation, Planning and Finance areas.
- Manages one associate and provides guidance and assistance to lower level positions.
- Performs actuarial tasks which are of a mathematical and quantitative nature.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Recent or near FSA
- Applicants should have a minimum of 4 years of related experience with deferred annuity products
- Experience with Prophet or similar actuarial software is preferred
- Requires strong analytical and computer skills, including strong Microsoft Excel background
- Superior communication and problem solving skills are essential
- Sponsorship assistance is not available for this position
For immediate consideration please call Ken Mitchell in his office at 215-390-1015 or on his cell at 845-721-8713. Also, feel free to email him at firstname.lastname@example.org
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.