McGrath Systems is currently looking for electronic assemblers in Montgomeryville PA for urgent hire opportunity.
- Assembles electronic components, assemblies, sub-assemblies and modules by working from samples, visual aids, prints, routing instructions and process sheets using appropriate tooling and machinery.
- Assembles parts using solder, fasteners and adhesives in the build-up of electronic assemblies.
- Performs mechanical assembly operations in the build of electronic assemblies
- Performs electronic assembly operations such as wire termination, and installation of wire harness, cable assemblies, relays, transformers, capacitors, resistors or other electronic components.
- 2 years’ soldering experience (JStandard)
- Able to interpret and understand instructions on process sheets, prints or route cards and technical drawings
- Ability to use hand tools (cutter, pliers, forming tools, screwdrivers)
- Ability to use measurement tools such as scales, micrometers and calipers.
- Ability to identify, form and mount components
- Ability to prep, crimp and set-up tools for conductors
- Assembly experience in a defense contractor, aerospace, or the military environment with an emphasis on antenna products preferable.
- Current JCERT highly desirable
Email your updated resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.