Tenant Services Coordinator
North Wales, Pennsylvania
McGrath Systems is currently reviewing resumes for a Tenant Services Coordinator position in North Wales, PA. This opportunity entails related experience in serving as the main tenant contact for all lease related issues, including billings, payment applications, account reconciliations and collection of past due balances.
We are eager to fill this position. Apply now to set up an interview.
- Analyze and interpret all newly-executed lease documents and enter and lease terms from lease abstract into the appropriate system of record
- Generate recurring monthly charges and direct billable charges
- Complete daily application of tenant payment, monitoring tenant account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Furnishes and/or coordinates various report statuses on a weekly and monthly basis
- Coordinate the completion of annual common area maintenance expense reconciliations and the annual budgeted estimate recalculations, ensuring all billings are in accordance with the lease provision
- Bachelor’ s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field is required. A concentration in business or real estate related field preferred.
- A minimum of one to five years related experience in the real estate industry and hands-on experience in lease administration
- Solid computer skills with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Access (or a similar database application) required. MRI or Yardi experience a plus.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.