Senior Electronic Test Technician
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Senior Electronic Test Technician to work in the Montgomeryville, PA area.
- Determines, sets up and operates a wide variety of standard test stands consisting of multiples of generators, oscilloscopes, amplifiers, etc. and complex test equipment especially connected and set up for tests on highly complex subassemblies and systems in accordance with available instructions and specifications
- Complies with standard test procedures and specifications to perform tests on highly complex electronic developmental and production components, subassemblies and systems
- Verifies and analyzes test results. Troubleshoots, repairs and adjusts equipment so that their performance complies with test requirements, and that the quality of the product is assured. Determines when rework is necessary to ensure product compliance with specifications
- Recommends changes in test procedures and specifications that will contribute to the improvement of testing efficiency and capabilities
- Works from a variety of documents including test specifications, wiring diagrams, schematics, etc. where complete information is frequently lacking or from general oral engineering instructions requiring technical judgment, initiative and experience
- Instructs and gives technical direction to lesser-classified technicians
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- High school diploma or trade school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of electronic technology
- Ability to read and interpret schematics and other technical documents.
- Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including nights and weekends
- Associates Degree or Technical Degree in Electrical Technology
- Military Electronic Schools or Electronic Training from military
- Experience tuning RF circuits
- Should be able to setup and know how to operate a Phase Network Analyzer (PNA) or Vector Network Analyzer (VNA)
For immediate consideration please call Simon Nazir at 215-278-8735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.