Scheduler - 2nd Shift
McGrath Systems is now interviewing for a Scheduler position in Philadelphia, PA. The ideal applicant will have previous scheduling experience in a manufacturing environment as well as excellent math skills and knowledge of KIWI and HRMS. A competitive salary is being offered to applicants with the desired experience and skill set. Apply now to be considered for this position.
- Coordinate with Logistics Manager to schedule machine operations
- Ensure all customer orders are filled accurately and on time
- Analyze processes to reduce waste and improve manufacturing efficiencies
- Schedule meetings with production and customer service to discuss new and existing orders, shipping deadlines, tooling issues, etc.
- Minimum of High school diploma or GED
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Apply now to set up an interview.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.