Rotary Die Cutter Operator
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Rotary Die Cutter Operator to work in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- Operate die cutters, laminators, folders, inserters and other bindery equipment producing signatures, covers, inserts, brochures, and any component work common to commercial printing. Responsible for the set-up, operation, and maintenance of the die cutting, laminating, folding and inserting machines
- Prior experience in a Bindery / Finishing / Printing or similar manufacturing environment operating complex manufacturing equipment.
- Knowledge of cutting, laminating, mailing, inserting or other bindery skills are a plus
- Folding experience is highly desired.
- Able to bend and lift 10-15 pounds continuously, ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, standing long periods of time, use hands and wrists frequently in controlled movement, performing repetitious tasks in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Able to receive and follow instructions and use vision in order to identify defect
- Able to communicate effectively with crew members and other machine operators
- Possess strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills. The ability to perform basic math calculations is essential
- Able to work overtime as required to include weekends and holidays when necessary
For immediate consideration please call Justin Ealias at 215-278-8726 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.