McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Quality Inspector to work in the Montgomeryville, PA area.
- Works from blueprints, drawings, process sheets, engineering change orders and written and verbal instruction to inspect mechanical parts, subassemblies and assemblies against required quality standards (i.e., hardness, thickness, painting, plating, etc.)
- Utilizes standard precision tools such as micrometers, verniers, optical comparator, coordinate measuring machines and gauges to measure dimensions where tolerances may be exacting and parts are intricate in nature. Performs simple calculations to determine angles, tolerances, dimensions and other specified measurements
- Identifies defects and calculates defect rates against specified control limits. Inspects and tests parts, subassemblies and assemblies after rework, modifications or repairs to verify defects have been corrected and ensure continuity to drawings, prints, etc
- Performs simple setups of inspection equipment
- Applies inspection stamp for acceptability of mechanical parts, subassemblies and assemblies. May perform final inspection prior to customer acceptance to ensure end product meets customer requirement. Interfaces with engineering regarding technical issues and problem resolution
- May conduct quality audits to confirm processes are being accurately completed. May perform field return evaluations to ensure returns are repaired within quality guidelines.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- 4 years related experience mechanical inspection
- 3 years’ experience CMM
- 3 years of exp using PC-Dmis 2013 Cad
- 3 years’ experience using Mitutoyo MCOSMOS software suite (Geopak / Geomeasure / Cat1000)
- Understanding of Logic commands and their use in program branching.
- Proficiency in mathematics specifically trigonometry and geometry
For immediate consideration please call Nolan Evans at 215-278-8746 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.