King of Prussia, PA
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Quality Assurance Inspector to work in the King of Prussia, PA area.
- Perform first piece, in-process and finished machined parts, production assemblies and sub-assemblies for conformance to quality assurance standards.
- Accurately completes all quality control documentation and inspection sheets in accordance with ISO 13485 Standard.
- Follows verbal and/or written instructions such as work instructions, production traveler, process specifications, and sketches at the direction of supervisor in completing a variety of inspection tasks.
- Ability to verify customer NCMR’ s (Non-conforming material review) Make a determination regarding the customer’ s findings.
- Ability to rework parts to correct specifications.
- Establish and execute corrective action.
- Verify inspection equipment, machinery and tools used are calibrated per company policy.
- Notify the operator when a non-conformance is found and document findings on the appropriate form in accordance with the Control of Non-conforming Product procedure.
- Inspect product using an AQL sampling plan.
- Inspect using Standard measuring Equipment i.e. Micrometers, Calipers, Height Gages, Optical Comparator, minimal CMM knowledge a plus.
- Work with Engineering Department to implement corrective action and rework processes.
- Perform root-cause analysis and other problem solving activities to identify effective corrective actions and process improvements.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing background in inspection is required and experience in medical device manufacturing is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings for medical devices.
- Familiarity with GMT and SOP’ s to ISO standards a plus.
- Competency in using all types of inspection instruments to include: Optical Comparators, Micrometers, Calipers and Pin gauges.
- Knowledgeable in the use of the Windows, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong clerical and math skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player and ability to work with little or no supervision.
For immediate consideration please call Nolan Evans at 215-278-8746 or email email@example.com
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.