Quality Engineer II
North Wales, PA
McGrath Systems has an urgent need for a Quality Analyst in North Wales, PA. The ideal applicant will have previous Quality Analyst experience whereby developing, applying, revising and maintaining quality standard for processing materials into partly finished or finished products. Apply now to be considered for this position.
- Designs and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and/or recommends corrective action.
- Investigate, respond to, and report customer complaints
- Prepares proposals, defines tasks necessary to be responsive (describes exceptions, assumptions and man-load needed hours, etc.) to accomplish the task.
- Performs quality audits to determine the effectiveness of the Quality Program and prepares audit reports.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Engineering (or the combination of education and experience)
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning Systems, product lifecycle management systems and quality management systems. Knowledge of AS9100 quality management system
- ASQ certification
Apply now to set up an interview.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.