McGrath System is looking for a Quality Director for an urgent hire opportunity in Kulpsville, PA.
- Responsible for the leadership and management of the following functions: Quality, Customer quality and responsiveness, Downstream Product Quality and Parts, Materials & Processes
- Establishes and maintains ISO 9001/AS9100 compliant QMS. Maintains effective QMS processes, communicates results of QMS performance and assures pursuit of customer satisfaction throughout the company.
- Maintain a compliant quality assurance system that meets international quality standards and government requirements/standards for compliant hybrids for military applications.
- Identify, present and execute plans to develop new process technologies or product attributes in order to provide needed capabilities in advance of design use.
- Managing their human resources.
- Having the right people in the right roles.
- Insuring performance management is practiced effectively by their teams.
- The business plan
- Insure that staffing and development plans support succession plans and protects against impacts of turnover.
- Managing capital assets
- Managing financial assets: Develop budget, Establish controls to insure budget compliance, Support new product bid and proposal efforts for the sites
- Bachelor' s degree
- 10 plus years with direct ownership of Quality functions.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.