McGrath Systems has an urgent need for a Quality Coordinator in Philadelphia, PA. The ideal applicant will have previous quality assurance and technical writing experience in a cGMP environment. Apply now to be considered for this position.
- Ensure orders are compliant with cGMP and customer requirements
- Investigate, respond to, and report customer complaints
- Prepare and submit batch records, accountability reports, and other necessary documentation related to product release
- Organize internal and customer approval of batch records and specs
- Ensure that the goals and objectives of the team meet required deadlines and budgets
- Minimum of an Associate’ s degree or two-year college/technical school degree
- 2+ years of quality assurance experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with a variety of mathematical concepts including probability, statistics, geometry, and trigonometry
Apply now to set up an interview.
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.