North Wales, Pennsylvania
McGrath Systems is currently reviewing resumes for a Property Accountant position in North Wales, PA. This opportunity entails detail oriented, analytical, strong organizational skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, works well under pressure and possess the ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize effectively
We are eager to fill this position. Apply now to set up an interview.
- Prepare monthly individual and/or consolidated financial statements and work papers for assigned portfolios
- Prepare monthly variance explanations for assigned portfolios
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of cash accounts and cash reserves
- Prepare and/or review straight line rent recognition schedules in accordance with applicable leases
- BA/BS required, Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- 2 years’ experience
- Public Accounting experience a plus
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.