Project Financial Analyst
McGrath Systems is currently accepting applications for a Project Financial Analyst to work in the Hatfield, PA area.
- Plans, develops and schedules proposals
- Compiles cost, schedule and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications
- Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance data elements from functional departments
- Researches and analyzes historical data and develops cost models to support proposal efforts
- Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives
- Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team
- Participate in proposal kick-off meetings to set ground rules and expectations for pricing efforts
- Review Basis of Estimates (BOE) for compliance and accuracy to support fact finding and audits
- Should be familiar with Cost Volume preparation to ensure alignment of proposals with policies and procedures, and FAR requirements
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment Experience using ProPricer proposal software
- Experience within a DOD contracting environment
For immediate consideration please call Tina Leflar at 215-278-8731 or email email@example.com
McGrath Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.